n e w s f l a s h N O V E M B E R 1 8, 2 0 1 6
DUAL ENROLLMENT: REGIONAL WORKSHOPS
The Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative (IEPI) of the California Community College Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO) is sponsoring regional workshops on Dual Enrollment in partnership with the Career Ladders Project and the RP Group.
Each Workshop will explore how California Community Colleges and secondary school partners can navigate challenges and opportunities presented by recent legislation to better serve underrepresented students.
Representatives and teams from colleges and school districts are encouraged to attend. View event flyer here
Registration is required through Eventbrite. There is a $50 per-person registration fee for attending. Registration includes lunch as well as morning and afternoon beverages. Participants are responsible for travel and any parking costs. This one-day workshop is tentatively scheduled from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
1. Thursday, December 1, 2016 Woodland Community College – Woodland, CA
2. Thursday, December 8, 2016 Ventura Pierpont Inn – Ventura, CA
3. Thursday, January 12, 2017 Clovis Community College – Clovis, CA
4. Thursday, January 19, 2017 Chabot College – Hayward, CA
5. Thursday, February 2, 2017 Location: Long Beach, CA (TBD)
For more information, click here.