As part of CTE Data Unlocked, 20 data Experts have been trained to support colleges in completing their applications for Strong Workforce Program funding. Each college has been assigned an Expert, who will help colleges during the fall of 2016 to:
- connect colleges to other Key Talent who can help them compile necessary information for the funding applications (September-January)
- review program outcomes data in the LaunchBoard (October)
- support the development of outcomes projections for the local share application (October-December)
A description of the Experts is available on the Strong Workforce Program page of the Doing What Matters website.
Contact information, plus a list of which Expert has been assigned to each college is posted on the Contacts page of the Doing What Matters site.
The Experts will be reaching out to other Key Talent roles as follows, to exchange information on specific programs the colleges have prioritized for funding, including:
- Centers of Excellence: to identify relevant labor market information
- Sector Navigators/Deputy Sector Navigators: to identify relevant labor market information, analyses of regional program offerings, and new programs and projects in process to close the gaps
- Regional Consortia Chairs: to identify analyses of regional program offerings, highlight overlaps in priority programs, and flag opportunities for collaboration
If you have questions about the Experts and their roles, please contact Kathy Booth at email@example.com.